The following terms and conditions apply to all website development / design services provided by Web Solutions Asia to the Client.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
- You must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos and other printed material. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed deadlines by a reasonable amount.
- It will take around 2 to 3 weeks to build the website once all data has been received from client.(excluding client request changes)
- There should be a link in the footer saying “designed by websolutionsasia.com”
- All payments need to be paid in advance only then we can start working on your project.
- You agree to pay for any extra design or functionality of the website which is not included in our standard package including but not limited to the third party software, photographs, fonts, domain name registration, web hosting. Normally these are for extra functionality.
- Once website is completed if you want we will provide you the credentials to update your website or add blogs to it. We will guide you how to update certain portion of your website. You agree not to modify or change other items (for which we did not guide you) If you change another setting or coding etc and your website gets down or some issue arises will charge extra to fix the website problem whatsoever.
- Normally we do not provide website backup service with standard package. However if you want you can pay extra for website backup. So that in case of virus or malware attack we guarantee you to bring back your website.
- Client need to provide information to be used for purchasing domain name and web hosting.
- We do not guarantee any specific position in search engine results for your website. We perform basic search engine optimization according to current best practice.
- By using current versions of well supported content management systems such as “wordpress”, we ensure that the web sites we create are compatible with all current modern web browsers such as Firefox, Chrome and Safari. Third party extensions, where used, may not have the same level of support for all browsers. Where appropriate we will substitute alternative extensions or implement other solutions, on a best effort basis, where any incompatibilities are found but we do not guarantee this.
- On completion of the work you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such notification. Any of the work which has not been reported to us as unsatisfactory within the 7-day review period will be deemed to have been approved. Once approved, or deemed approved, work cannot subsequently be rejected and the contract will be deemed to have been completed.
- We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to choose a website template out of 5. However, if you are not satisfied with all the 5 designs. We can offer some more reasonable number of website templates free of cost to choose. We may charge extra if you make a change to the original design specification.
- There are no required maintenance fees other than domain registration and hosting. We can make certain parts of the site updatable by you or installing a blog which you can update regularly. For work we do on the site after completion, we charge on monthly basis or per task basis.
- If you expect that maintenance will be a regular occurrence, you can buy a prepaid maintenance contract payable monthly or yearly. If need, we can customize a maintenance plan for your particular needs.
- All amounts paid are non refundable what so ever the reason is. You have the right to cancel the project at anytime but there is no refund.
- If you are paying some portion in advance payment and upon completion of the project you are unable to pay remaining balance, we have a right to shut down your website until you pay the dues.